Exclusive Retailer of Custom Amish Cabinetry by Miller and Yoder
Fireplace and Furniture
Miller and Yoder Custom Amish Kitchen Cabinetry and More
From custom designed kitchen and bath cabinets to fireplace mantles and medicine cabinets, our woodworking capabilities are unlimited.
With modern machinery and traditional techniques, we are continuing the meaning of craftsmanship with quality Amish custom cabinets for your home.
We can duplicate any molding, cabinetry design, wood door and window casing, and ornate ceiling work. We can literally duplicate hundreds of profiles.
Each piece is individually handmade ensuring you the highest quality kitchen, bathroom or other cabinets for your home.
Every Amish cabinet is constructed using solid woods and traditional construction methods such as mortise tenon joinery and dovetailing, providing custom cabinets which will last a lifetime.
In this age of assembly-lines and production quotas, Miller and Yoder kitchens returns to the quality of yesteryear and leaves you smiling for years to come. And improve the equity of your home when remodeling your kitchen, bathroom, living room or any part of your house.
- For maximum protection, the Amish use a twelve step furniture finishing process with a catalyzed topcoat that provides the finest finish in the industry. Hand-wiped and hand sanded for a warm, satin smooth glow on all cabinetry and wood pieces.
- Each cabinet or furniture piece is 100% custom-made to your specifications. Add specialty or specially-sized kitchen or bath cabinets.
- Create the kitchen you want with custom widths, depths, and heights.
- All pieces have dovetailed drawers and mortise tenon construction.
- Custom Amish cabinets offer a wide variety of stains, styles, and options such as glass doors, pull out drawers, silverware dividers, hardware, moldings, storage items, etc.
- From oak, maple, cherry, birch, poplar, walnut, hickory, chestnut, or knotty pine, Amish custom kitchen cabinets will provide your home with the right amount of warmth and style. Each wood style is available in a wide variety of stains and styles or we can create a custom stain or style just for you.
- Specialty finishes available such as glazing, distressing, or antiquing.
- Each draw comes standard with a 5/8” solid maple dovetail construction and top of the line heavy duty under-mount drawer glides.
- Available in standard or full extension glides.
- Time-tested cabinetry construction techniques utilizing solid ¾” plywood shelves. The Amish will not use substandard particle or pressed wood anywhere in the cabinet.
- Carry the beauty of your kitchen into other rooms of your house with custom made hutches, vanities, and entertainment centers, fireplace mantles, medicine cabinets, and bookshelves.
- At Hunter Construction, we also specialize in the installation of your Amish Custom Cabinetry. And we can completely remodel your kitchen to ensure the entire kitchen renovation comes together.
We specialize in residential and commercial remodeling and construction services throughout Central Ohio – including Columbus, New Albany, Westerville, Worthington, Dublin, Sunbury, Delaware, Gahanna, Reynoldsburg, Hilliard, and more. Call us to schedule and appointment so we can get your project completed as soon as possible